Tuesday, October 28

i touched ur face gently
with cautious and tender
afraid that you would break.

i held u near my chest.
to let u hear the heartbeat.

it was accelerating,
i was hyperventilating.
it felt like it will burst a hole
out of my chest in order to
stop it from beating.

it was all a ruse.
i reprimanded for something.
but still i couldnt get it.

i didnt feel well.
i suffocated.
when u held me close.

the sweetness in ur breath
made me relax and cosy.

i was in ur arms.
warm and frenzy.

i've never felt more comfortable.
when ur around me.

things have changed
and i have tears around me
as i flood myself.
in the gloom and dusty.

a memory i dun wanna stay in
for far too long.
it will drive me crazy
if time prolongs.

i wanna be wit u.
eventhough u're cold.
unable to provide me warmth.
i will dwell in just fine.

no worries.
just take me close.
embrace me wit love.
and kindness and care.

i onli wanna be happy wit u
i lost my consciousness.
and rational when u're not around

i tried to hold back my tears.
i dun wan to be dominated
by something sad.

i wanna be smiling
but no matter how hard i'm trying..
it's just not working.

No comments: