Thursday, October 30

random

It was essential for me to look away, when our eyes meet. Suspicion is all over people's mind as they noticed the strange way that we are acting. As time ticks, feelings grown and the love worm linger around my heart threatening to have a bite. The smiles on my face are fading, fights are evaded as often as possible.

The weight of responsible is not how normal people expect. We have to go thoroughly with what we do, withstand the pain and misunderstanding, not to abhor each other in all sorts of ways.
I fasten my seat belts in my place that i feel safe and tried to breathe slowly.

You chuckled at the sight of how hard i was trying, after all, you were just at a side folding your arms in front of your chest, not noticing the the depth of trouble i was in. I struggled badly in the nostalgic times that we had, how you use to stroke my hair and the feeling of your lips touching my hair and starring in your brown eyes is irresistible. I also remember that i use to scrawl your name all over the places and my friends calls me the culprit of the vandalism case around our school. I know it was stupid and meant nothing more than stupid.

You noticed that i do not talk much, i am boiling in hot water, being scalded by troubles, my tan-brown skin is turning black. The atmosphere was really edgy and uncomfortable. My feelings turned sore, so as my eyes.


I kept pushing myself, having nothing but self determination to finish it. You shook me when i am in fright, watching your angular features makes me wonder, sometimes unable to pull myself back from fantasy. I needn't heaven when i am with you.


I am renown as a cry baby, my nose is always wrinkled and my eyes are always damp. You gave me the cold shoulder practice and i felt ill. Things change irrevocably and the dominant part of me lost control.


I always stare at you with disbelief, how can you be so beautiful? Your eccentric movements, your extended courtesy, frantic reactions, the throbbing ache that you can create in me, your disoriented face always humor me. The devastating thought that you are no longer by my side, my friends too vehemently advised me to let go. In spite of all the humiliation that i experienced, the traitor gave me away. My stomach churned when i heard it.

The times we had till now is distinctly buried deep down in the hearts of people. We helped a lot. It all seemed logical after i cleared my mind. I would give in and everything else but i will not ever think of giving up.


I will wait. I am neglected , i finally know.

No comments: