Tuesday, October 21

A little change after sometime.

i'm sure everybody noticed that my blog has changed. quite a lot =] well. someone occupied my mind. in order to get it off. i do this. =]

today. has not onli been my blog that changed. but also part of me. reading back my previous post. i've noticed that. i paid very lil attention. to certain ppl in my life that are important. my helping hands and also shoulders.

i'm sorrie.
i cant accept it.
it's too much for me

so much coming
i know it's bad for eu too..
disagreement.
dissapointment.
appointments.
arrangements.
comments.

break up.

it has been two words
that means a lot.
dun get me wrong.
cos i love eu.

a part of me has been ripped off.
and it's becos ur not by my side.
i slept with eu
it was soothing.
it was fun.
i felt something.
and it's wat i've been seeking for.
loved.

No comments: