Friday, October 31

stupid me =] i will always smile

sick of talking
tired of thinking
leaving u alone
will be the best choice.


i am no longer the most important or the most updated
someone replaced me with grace and beauty
posture and effectively.



i tried to free myself
and i stopped trying.
but i know i shouldnt
i could have if i wan to
it's time.
for me to put more effort to
suppress the pain and gloom
the soothe the atmosphere.


i forgive to easily.
i dun wanna trust
i no longer can trust
i assume things.
i share things.


with ppl i like to hang around but i couldnt
cos i care for ur feelings.
u wandered around.
u did it behind my back or also
in front of me.
i couldn't get mad but you can.


think rationally.



repetition of i'm tired of i'm letting go
came out of my mouth again and again.
i know this myself
so i'm never gonna say it again.


i wanna love myself and indulge with edward
cos i know even if it's just a mirage
but it's solidly there stood.

the confidence was thrown away
the trust was given away
lies that were pushed away
return to give away
the feelings
but yet u asked me to stay away.

giving u my life was a big mistake.
no i dun mean it but i just wanna say it

i know in my heart i rather die than staying away from u
u are my life
u are everything to me.
i'm treated like i'm no nothing


perhaps is becos i was expecting which
made it disappointing.
i was calculating
the chances of deceiving.
Speculatively.
things got to the point
where i was expecting

i hate to tell u that i love you
cos i look like i'm lying.
u know i shouldnt be doing
but i cant stop myself from trying.



i will leave u alone.
although it will hurt badly.
some space is wat we both need
the idea of losing
has been especially
frightening.


i'm spoilt
i always get things my way.

how come not this time.
to be able to forget and not
mix the two things up
and messing wit my life.
i often laugh at my idiotic things.

i now i am laughing
cos i'll constantly put a smile on my face
whenever it's hard or i'm suffering
i'll never show to let anyone get worry.

i will always smile and put the sorrow behind me




No comments: