Wednesday, October 15

delighted

i didnt go to school today.
due to some uncomfortable reason
a problem that i've been facing
and unable to solve..

i need some rest
sometime at home.
sometime to think alone.

=]
being with my mom and bro
tortures me.
as i sleep
my bro
off the fan as i'm still asleep but i saw him off it
i tot he would on it back so i went back to sleep
and then
i started to feel very uncomfortable
in my new lingerie and super duper cute
pyjamas that mom bought me yesterday.

i started to sweat
then
i called for my bro half asleep.
he came in
open the door
and say
woi? sstill sleeping?
die sweating ba.

and he closed the door.



MEAN
VERY VERY MEAN!!~
that's wat i tot.
so
i got out of bed



on the fan
and went back to sleep >.<


i woke up
had my breakfast

=)
mom's yummy breakfast..
downloaded som songs.
log in dream ms
then..

i read ur blog.
i was so touched.


i really love eu
will u take me in?

=]
forget abt the past
and start a new life.
gimme ur trust
and be with me
be my baby

No comments: