Tuesday, March 17

17/3/09 LONG POST

kor kor woke me up, jumped out of bed knowing that i was late.
then sally dropped me at LRT station. reached asia jaya. jap myself then started walking
to mcD! it was quite cooling. had a brisk walk. 

met up wit baby n had my breakfast!  =]

then after that we walked to prima 16 taking the longer route. LOL.

we walked and walked and talked and laughed and all the time he had his hand around my waist. held so tight to him. hahaha.. i love him soooo much!!! 

He walked me to prima 16 then met up with hanis and saw aliza. 
met aliza's sister today! she's adorable! comparable to alan!

baby picked me up at 5 then we walked to.. like dunno where. got into a cab. 
and went to sy's house. met aliff and sy's mom. LOL she told alan. wah bring gf along ah this time. i'm like @@

how am i suppose to react. 

so waited for chun weng and said meet in blitz. aliff drove us to blitz and we started playing left4dead


IT'S SO COOL. i'm in love with it hahaha.

chun weng baby and sy actually said i'm not bad for a 1st timer.
i got a few head shots and didnt die LOL.

run when i saw a tank and didnt shoot or flash the light at a witch. 
nor did i shoot the boomer when someone was close to it. 

it was awesome.

then me and baby walked all the way from blitz back to my house. long walk man.
seriously.
me and baby was like complaining. and we both were tired.

and we both got so frustrated seeing so darn many taxis passing by at the other side of the street but none on our lane. we walked all the way back. and baby took LRT back.


he went in late for his class =( 

sorri baby!! i love u

now it's 1 10am and i'm going to bath. 

ya i know. yuck. and i'm still talking to baby.


baby u can always make me laugh!!!



No comments: