Sunday, March 29

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT~!

wake up not feeling well then after that left home to mcD =D waited there for SOMEtime for bby. suffered like hell there. wanted to pass out man. before that was texting someone. Had my breakfast in McD. then uhh coffee killed my head so i kept gulping down Sprite. Didnt really work though. aikss.

then after that sometime alone with bby suddenly sheng yang came.
then after that Ashton came! First time meet Ashton!

Just realise today that Aliff is very cute.. 

So they played pool and i played with bby. OKAY NOW I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH POOL.
hahahaha. bby's fault. and i stink of smoke.  

Nicholas, Ashton, Chun Weng, Aliff, Alan, Sheng Yang and me. stayed there till like around 5pm. then went back to McD to play chor dai di!

and bby's like dam pro in pool man. hahahahaa. i was very very impressed.

so when it was me and bby's turned. i told him to tell me which ball i should go for.
LOL. uhh i think his frens are quite surprised by how i played. Luck was with me i guess.

then chor dai di no luck with me oh.. 

Dad picked me up. at around 6 something.  reached home and walked under the rain. was all wet when i reached home. then cooked some fried rice.. YUMMY!! hhahaha haven really cooked something for sometime. cos mom always cooks dinner b4 i reach home. 

so tonite i cooked my OWN dinner! wooott... 


bby said that my head massage was okay. hahahaa. i tot i would torture him with that. 

Kyan and Chad will be coming over tonight to check on me. Told them bout the morning. They got dam worried afraid that what i'm having will get worse! 

Gave bby some information abt how i get my medications heheheee..

now i'm at home. Looking at my bro and sal eating mcD. and i'm eating my fried rice.
bby bought me fries just now d laaaa when we were playing. Met Zhin Yiuu's sis too! 

Stomach's still not feeling well. and dunno just very unconfortable.



Had a great day with u bby! love u bby...!


No comments: