Thursday, March 5

5/2/09

tomoro will be sally's birthday..

reached school early today.. baby came over to make sure that i was okay and kept me company.. =( i know it didnt work but baby i really wanna thank u for ur effort.. 

bell rang we moved back to class. i was very down..
the class went on i was thinking of onli him. then it was recess.. waited for him but i know he coouldnt come up. so i went down instead. he came to teman me for a while.. then went back down.. ryan wanted to go down to play ball but choo didnt let. 

when i found out it was choo. i tot it might work if i talk to him..

and i did went down to talk to him. he said eh ur bf came down just now but i kicked him back up.

i said. he's not my bf la. he's my ex. my bf is here. and u're torturing him. he said

REALLY AH? WHICH ONE?!  

then he started giving me abt bf talks.. it didnt sound like him at all. but u can see that he really cares. he's really nice just that he's abt aggresive and uhh perverted.

but he didnt include anything perverted when we were seriously talking la.  when i was returning to class.. ryan walked beside me and talked to me.

for a second he was nice to me.

then after that when i went back to class. lynn came and talk to me.. =) hahah i was excited.
then uhh.. suddenly the faker appeared. he's so dam fucking fake man.

so after that.. went to bio lab. baby sms-ed me and said that choo had mercy on them and let them go. so they had something to eat and went back to class.. i rushed back to class from bio lab to see him. glad to find him sleeping soundly  there LOL.

he must be dead tired..
i prayed real hard so that the sun wouldnt fry him up on basketball court.

and it didnt happen!

THANK YOU LORDD!!

I so appreciate what You've done for me. 
i wont wan him to catch a cold..  

after school.. he waited for me outside class.. and we walked all the way down the gate and waited for samy's car to come. we talked and talked.. hahahahha we're both fun cos we're both so very sarcastic and sadistic in a way he gets jokes much faster than ryan does. lol. he understand more of my sarcastic jokes.

LOL.

cute la him!

when he left. went for meeting left meeting then ate something.. then went to look for lynn and kent..

both lynn and azhaari almost tore my limbs apart.
they tortured me. seriously
i felt like crying but it was kinda fun. and this is wat i wanted

they make me do a split and made me touch my toes!

what the hell!

it was hell of a fun. learned some hahaha steps that i wanted to learn to Fix my puzzle together!

saw chi cheng then we were talking abt guys on the basketball court. 

then daddy came. drop me back home then immediately drop me to tuition till 7 20 walked back home. then with no dinner went for violin. came back finish eating wash dishes and then drink some tea pratise some piano.

and it's 10 now. i haven bath. just finish my dinner. and in front of my comp thinking bout my baby.

tmr got cf. and another long day. it should be fun! 

dewey's found in front of my door when my mom was leaving for work. 

Thank You Lord. i love You.


<333333333


No comments: