Monday, March 9

memories ep 3

We have not met.
but my feelings for u were deep.
u smooth out the wrinkles appearing on my forehead at times.

u made my sour personality cheerful.
u made me smile so often that i no longer feel gloomy

u told me that u love me.

it didnt last even a month.

u broke me off.
u asked bitches to scold me through the phone.

one day i called. u finally picked up the phone and say.
i dun love u anymore. just leave me alone. dun even call or text me again. bye.

i held my phone. looking in the mirror. 
my eyes reddened and my eyes flooded. 

i pour my heart out and let the grieve take it's place
i cried and cried. started of sobbing and continued with heavy breathing.

my asthma hit me. i searched for my pump. 
and grabbed hold of my knife.

ready to cut myself. to show how worthless i am.
i dropped the pen knife. dewey came sitting beside me.

it's not been longer than 1 month. 
but i've come to have good terms with u.
u didnt have anytime with me.


u'd rather game than spend time with me.

u told me u dun deserve me.
i didnt really care.


so i told myself. u dont deserve me. and i should love myself more.
u really broke my heart. and toyed with my feelings. i hope u had fun .


Billie.
dun tell me that u regret what u did.
cos i would never believe it.

No comments: