Monday, March 9

Baby Don't Go...

take my hand, hold on to it.
dont let me go. cos if you do i couldnt live.
hang on with me and experience love.
to not know what's coming ahead, and know we can live through it.

hand in hand.
u held me.

day by day 
u loved me

msg after msg.
u told me.
the amount of love u have for me.

as every second pass.
my love for u increases steadily.

i love u baby.
just like how much u love me.
or mayb more =p

u brought me back from my sucky life.
and u told me to have faith.
and now that i do, it's like some kinda grace. 

u wrap urself around me 
like how i love it.
u lean on to me..
like u'd be nothing without me.

u did things that u'd never tot u'd do
do this all just for me. 

baby i love you.
and i'd wan u to know that,

i'd do the above just for you too.
just like how u did for me.

i luv u alan
remain in my heart. and dont leave.




4376463

No comments: