Saturday, March 7

7/2/09

hahaha the other half of my day.. saturday!!

morning stayed at home didnt do anything special..

then neighbour sent her kids up to play with Dewey then everyone left the house.
so i had to baby sit the kids. they got so crazy over the piano the comp and dewey. oh ya and my phone

the onli interesting things in my house.. hahahha.. 

then when i sent the kids back. 

they kept reading my messages b4 that LOL.

but they didnt know what it meant. 
they onli know how to read baby. LOL cos others all short forms. 

baby came! i brought dewey out to meet him. then we talked and i whined.
lol it was about to rain. saw sally's car at home. =D so i brought him up to meet sally!

sally say. ur chubby chubby is indeed chubby. so cute la..

hahaha i'm like DUH.. my bf leh..

baby and i shared a can of shandy.. hurt my stomach like hell.. hahaha then 
my wound T.T shitt... it's getting worse.. there's puss now.. then baby put the anti bacteria gel on my leg and i started hugging the pillow and started laughing.

i laugh when i'm physically in pain. weird i know =D

baby leaned his head to mine when i was laughing and say. i'm so sorrie baby =(

i continued laughing for sometime. then onli he took it off.. then he wrapped his hand around my waist.

i touched the heavens.

lol..

then sally and i played the so broken song for him..

he just kept laughing cos i was fighting with sally. lol..

he left at 6.. missed him immediately..

then went to ss2 seo-gung. korean food! yum yum! pictures will be posted on picture day!

filled my stomach with yummy yummy food. came back home then slept d.

these days dam tired laa.. aiks.. 

Chad and Kyan will be droppping by for my medication =]

thanks guys! 
thanks

baby!! <333333333

No comments: