Friday, March 6

6/3/09

today it's a friday! and.. 

it's cool. hahah teman baby to court then saw choo come d then cabut. 

so went back to class and then baby suddenly text me.. hahahah WIDE SMILE on my face..

so happy u know! 

then we continued talking till add maths the period b4 recess..

i ask baby how come u can reply so frequent one. where's ur phone? are u allowed to go to the canteen ltr for recess? 

then baby said.. uhhh it's in my bag. and i'm in the canteen now baby.

i threw my pencil and dashed down to canteen. lol. ended up add maths notes incomplete.

hahaha.. so when iwas reaching canteen slowed down my steps put myself together then walked in calmly hahaha he was there!...


=D

after a while he had to go. so i keep bugging michelle to finish her food so that i can see my baby. when she's finally done. we got to the stairs and baby walked up to me.. and i ask. isnt choo there? then he say noo..

then michelle kacau kacau.

then he went back down and we went back to class..

continue texting throughout the day. and i kiss my 30 bucks credit in one day goodbye. hahaha

after chinese class baby came.. he stayed for cf actually i'm suppose to drag him there.. but so sad la. kesian him let him rest..

so we decided to skip cf today. i can see that baby was exhausted.. 

bought the samadian idol ticket d then stayed in class till like almost 4 in class.. hahaha we talked joked snapped break and fix things together. it was fun.. for me.. for him. i'm not that sure la 


he's so adorable and exhausted.. so let him rest and i know if i leave him there he'd come along with me anyway so i just stay by his side..

after he left went for samadian idol!!! WOOOOOT fly fm was there.. hahaha
had maggi hot cup.. yum yumm..


went back home physcis tuition then straight to ou to buy sally's haagen dazs cake.

WOW

very very expensive.. 

but it's worth it la.. hahaha fell asleep fully dressed at 10 21.


slept for 12 hours straight. felt very weird.. hahaha..

then this morning wake up.. just cut sally's ice cream cake..

will update photos after this

No comments: