Tuesday, March 3

3/3/09

urghh.. just came back from chem tuition.. STRUCTURAL FORMULA I HATE UU!!!!  

keep drawing and drawing and drawing.. i really prefer emperical formula.. 

or some other formula.. and this freaking chapter is soooooooooooooooooo lonngggg...

alan sneaked to my class today for uhhh the whole one period.. hahaha so happy la can see my baby..

then we were talking and talking.. abt uhhh.. hahaha something and someone..

he's gonna come with me wheeeeeeeee... 

i cant wait for monday!!  Lee Hom's Concert oh my goodness i wanna go laaaa!!

hahaha.. just joined facebook and pretty new at it..

add me! 

jane6366@hotmail.com

Jane Phang SMK Sultan Abdul Samad


ICC concert is coming. i'm having the ticket.. i have to see how's my condition.. transport problem laa.. and i really dun wanna waste my saliva with her.. uhhh.. 


i'm dead tired and thinking of my baby now..

Ryan if u ever curse me again i swear.. i'm gonna break ur face. 
u know how much i'm afraid for that to happen and yet u're still saying it.

i talked to my baby abt it. and..  u didnt need to know anymore than this =p


i miss my baby!!! chem class sleepy that time then keep smiling onli.. cos thought of what we were talking abt LAUGH MY ASS OFF LA...

baby can u draw? ;P hahahaha
*private joke


Giri ran away and his name is jotted down on discipline book sad =( wasted my 3 bucks laa.. 


Talked to Isaac for 1 hour and 20 mins la.. hahaha it was dam fun and we had goosebumps.. then kept talking kept talking. if he didnt ask me to zip it i wouldnt have. i just have so much to tell him!!!


Chad and Kyan decided to lay low in my new life with my baby and uhh.. Kyan is somewhat rebellious sometimes.. He'd still come finding some lame excuse to talk or text. *BEHIND CHAD'S BACK* hahaha

Kyan pls dun kill me for giving u out man. 

but seriously.. u gotta stop.. i'd spend more time with u if i'm single but i'm not. soo.. 

i need my private time.. thanks dude..

=D i hope u're fine with it. even though u're not u would be. cos it's not an option =D



No comments: