Monday, March 2

3/2/09

Happy birthday darl!! love ya forever and God bless!!  I already wrote what i wanna say to  u inside the note book d la.. hope u like it =P



write all ur fav verses inside!! 

with ur pretty hand writings i'm sure i'd look very nice =]

i'm pissed that u're late for school on ur birthday.


today went to school early then talked to my baby hahaha. my rudolph baby! 

He's so adorable! he look kinda sleepy though hahaha.. but today didnt really spend much time with him =( i hope he forgives me.. 


BABY I'M SOOOOO SORRRIIEEEE...

friday i'd be ALLLL urs =]  hahaha.. 
today in school keep thinking bout my baby nia.. so dam happy.. and thought of the 'can u draw sugar' just kept me smiling or sometimes laugh till my stomach hurts alone.
basically i was crazy to others.

Kok Chern seems to be adapting quite well to the idea that i'm taken. Grats man. now leave me alone thanks. If u're really sorri dun ever text me again unless something u wanna ask bout class. and pls dun expect me to reply ur stupid questions cos it's a real waste of my credit. stop bugging yik loong too! pity him la.. 


after school went to jenny's house to have tuition! it was cooling and sleepy and more numbers. WOW.... i was going crazy then kept thinking of my baby. wanna text him la!! but no credit sia.. so sad..  so after tuition went back to school. it was dam sunny..

then it was then that my stomach came bothering me again.. the drowsiness didnt hit me anymore. i just tried to calm myself down from the pain by taking in deep breaths.. 

mom finally came when zain just came back to school from dunno what. 
then ask mom to drop me at the mini market to get my reload. then went back home and rush to Miss Agi's tuition.. It ended sooner than i expect i'm suppose to do an assignment on the spot for her. but she had mercy on me seeing me in my uniform and darkened face(cos of the dirty air) she let me off home to do my work.. 


reached home cook bath eat then did some work practise piano a lil and my violin.. then now here updating my blog and talking to my baby through sms =D

he's being so sensitive and cute!  BABY PLS DUN TURN GAYYY!!


and i wan u to know that my life would suck without u! 


<3>


No comments: