Wednesday, March 11

A lil Motivation

10% is what happens to you.
and 90% is I handle it. 



To reach the altitude.
I must have the right attitude.




Sucess = 1% inspiration    (encourage)
             = 99% prespiration    (sweat it out man!)




You're never a failure until you quit. 





The safest ship in the storm is leadership. (not frenship)



Sucess is with failure dusted off.


If you think you are a leader and have no followers, you are just taking a walk.
(Read it a few times u'll understand.)


It takes courage to stand up and speak,
it also takes courage to sit down & listen.


We have to live as if this is our last day. 
but plan like we're going to life for 80 years.




Winners are not quitters and 
quitters are not winners.




When you're tired of fighting,
just go one more round.



So baby,

i will make the first step,
instead of regretting when i have to leave,
becos of pride and 
i refuse to take the first moves 
and leaving empty handed.

I'm not going to be a fool 
that waits for someone to initiate.
becos i know. this initiative.
might be my last move.
and i wan my last move.
to touch u.
instead of hurting you.


You said. it'd break your heart to see me hurt.

=]

i love you too.


Do not be afraid to start.
becos after a while.
u will see ppl appearing beside you.
and go through with you.


Those, are the ppl who truly cares about you.


I wonder.. who will be the one beside me, when i start.
Will it be you? the one reading this right now, hand in hand 
with me..


I cant wait =)




No comments: