Friday, March 13

=D

today i'm all smiles other than the last 2 periods.

wasnt feeling well laa.. reached school then went into class d.. didnt get to see bby..

first 2 period bm karangan. i think i did okay =] managed to write up to 252 words.


after that it was one period of free period and 2 periods of add maths exam..

wheeee... i'm better this year than last year. atleast i knew how to do some questions.
we were discussing the answer la actually in class LOL. 
everyone get diff answers. 

during recess spent it with baby but he disappeared after that. made me quite angry though.

manage to cover it after chinese class. 

i was walking out to find baby just outside the class and he was walking towards the class d..

hahaha.. 

not funny.

so we stayed till 4 37pm. mom say she'll come at 4pm. I totally forgotten bout the time man! 
hahaha we were having such a fun time... my eyes, jaw, throat, face and head hurt. then everytime i laugh my jaw hurt even more. 

and baby just keep making me laugh!
and sometimes we laugh for no reasons.


so i told bby. u know everytime when u hug me i'd automatically stop laughing.
and IT WORKS!.

TA- DA!

so everytime when i started laughing i'd hold my jaw then baby will hug me.. then i'd stop..

cos.. i was actually enjoying the moment. i just dun feel like laughing anymore everytime he hug me.

i just wanna remember this feeling. so warm, so secured, this feeling that i haven had in such a long time.. so i held on to it. and stopped laughing. 

for that moment. i put everything down. and just wanted to be with bby.

baby found a new thing to make me happy. with his phone. LOL

i love u baby! see ya tmr!








No comments: