Tuesday, February 10

10/2/09

it's been a long day..

kyan did something to me that i really dislike this morning. which really woke me up..

it really pisses me off thinking bout it.. okay.. it's either jap or drip for me. since it's school days and i wanna sleep longer. i picked the faster one which is jap.

after every jap i'd be a bit lethargic and stuff..

he took the advantage and got on top of me..
but luckily chad came in with the cottons and stuff..


dam u wei kyan. just becos u didnt get a slap from me doesnt mean u can do that again okay?!

so during chem. i did something that i really shouldnt.. hehe.. sorrie.


suddenly tot of someone that i dun wanna think abt... my classmate suddenly reminded me of him.. it broke my heart no matter how strong was my defense. i was just speechless when they asked me bout him.. i didnt know how to answer i dun wanna answer. i dun wanna think abt him or have him in my mind. dun wanna hurt myself.

and like what karis told me.
we dun need guys =P

kyan didnt dose me enough for me to reach home. i was half dead around the last 2 period. had some medicine and uhh.. got a bit better. but the scene that we acted it's just fun. i think i might be a real good lesbian after all..

cant believe sin yee didnt mind.. mayb he really likes me =p YEEEEEE....


hahaha.. so came back to school had tuition today. something turn up and couldnt attend my lessons.. sadly.. felt tired from the walking.. they need to increase the dosage. i told chad's dad abt it. but he said since tmr it's 1 50. it should be okay with the amount i'm taking in. and i'm not suppose to eat in school. GREAT. the tempting smells.. ppl will think i'm going on a diet. which i probably should. i'm gaining weight again..

went jogging this afternoon since i still have energy left in me.. brought dewey along. as usual he dragged me along with him and with my bottle wit my mouth..

out of no where SOMEONE showed up. hahaha.. it's been a long time.. gave him a hug then he played with dewey a lil. and then.. did a lil bit of catching up.. he changed a lot..



Today michelle and carmen found out the leng zai that we're both interested in hahahaa.. cant wait... i wonder what's his name.. i didnt know michelle actually share the same taste as i do..

hahaha..

now blogging half dead after watching desperate housewives season 5 !! OH MY GOD.... drama..


i love it.. kekeke..

cute cuddly panda is worried bout his gf's pms probs..

good luck !


see ya in school...

No comments: