Wednesday, February 18

18/2/09

after hospital.. uncle toby whispered something to chad but i dunno what he said he refused to tell me so i just gave up.. 

we came back home with my jeans still on.. they changed in the car and dragged me to the basketball court outside my house... it was empty @@ amazingg.. probably the mosquitoes chase them away. Dang there were so many of them! they just keep slapping them..

i'd never stain corpse on my body ants or mosquitoes. fill ur tummy and go away i dun wanna kill u man..  violence isnt in my book of ethics..  

so watched them play basketball.. then suddenly came 5 chinese wanna ''dou niu'' with them.. siao.. they look kinda scaring i was like an ant trying to move two rocks away.. didnt know they were that tough.. they took off their stinky top and threw them at me. kyan's one was sweat mix with cologne.. EWW! 

so it was 5 vs 2.. with top vs no top. guys with good taste vs guys with bad taste for hair colours.

they bleach their whole freaking hair.. so went yam cha with 7 of them after that.. 

wei loon kept smelling my hair.. so i was teasing him that he was the charlie's angel freak that smells ppl's hair.. and he just respond very calmly to me saying. Jane ur hair smells like..

i cut him off.. '' ur mama's panties?''

''How the hell u know~'' 

everyone looked at him like =.=

in order to stop us frmo giving him that look when he speaks. he paid the bill.. he told the waiter.
WHAT A RIP OFF LAA! 


the waiter like... huh? lei gong met ye?


came back and recorded some of the videos =)

hopefully if all goess well will post oin youtube.. i miss someonee...

but that someone like busy now oh.. what can i do? 

No comments: