Monday, February 23

my previuos half of the day and my first half of today.

yesterday i kept praying that the rain will stop.. it was time for me to go to tuition.

dam i tot the rained stop. it was drizzling softly. as i tot the rain was dwindled. michelle sms me and then the rain came pouring on me. she passed her undang test!!! grats darlingg!!

then i asked her and someone to pray for me that the rain will stop >.<
cos i was all drenched to the skin and i was pretty well wrapped up for the air cond coming. now that i'm all wet and all wrapped up. it'd be worse under the super strong air cond..

so i kept sneezing during class and came down with a fever..

but it faded away with time when i was chatting with himm

suddenly. billie came talking to me.

ya the one who shattered my heart into pieces
and stab me at my flesh? yah him..

i gotta admit i'm a bit shock.. so we talked. he congratulated me for moving on..

honestly i'm pretty proud of myself. but thank u billie.. if it wasnt for u i would be still stupid and in love with u =D


thanksss!!

okay   


First half of today!


woke up with a fever so i had to drip and jap. great. i was late for school. God helped me yesterday by forgetting to lock the class. gosh.. if now everyoen will be waiting for me outside the class..

Praise the Lord!

He passed by my class and smiled everytime he did. He didnt come down for recess again..

it made me worried.. but he cleared stuffs out after that making me feel better.

i've made a condition. i wouldnt eat until i see him. =D
now that's fair!

the rest of the day went on.. 
and now i'm home alone in front of computer. with no lunch or mayb dinner..

i'm starving.. but i've already had instant noodles for the 2 meals for a week..

 tonight will be desperate house wivess night!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT i cant wait man!!



tmr will be the day.. i'm holding my breathe now..
and by tmr. for better or worse i'd have to let it out or i'll suffocate myself..


No comments: