Monday, February 9

IT'S VALENTINEESSS FOR CHINESE!!

TODAY.

kyan showed up in front of my door step with a pink rose.
WOW.

and then.. he did something very unbelievable..

i cant believe i blushed! so he gave me the rose..

and then there was a card.

that says you're my one and only.

and then.. i was like looking at him.. and with the awwww look..

he asked. u like it?

then i nodded.


THEN

he took the rose and the card back..

and say then i think she'd like it..

i was like @@

WHAT THE HELL..

sorri la i'm a bit perasan >.<

but WHAT'S THISS MAN!


so he put the rose and the card aside..

pinned me towards the wall and...

@@

i just didnt move.
i couldnt move.
to be exact..

i'm just shock..

SHOCK NOT SYOK k? shock..

then..

he stopped.. and said.. and the girl is you..

@@

i had to shoo-ed him out of the house after he got lectured by me after bleach.

dun wanna explain wat happened here. i think he felt bad abt what happened too..


so.. dinner went back to serdang! uncle's leaving tmr.. soo.. today farewell dinner..

left my ear phones there laaa.. 2 of them somemoreee...


T.T...

have to listen to kyan babble d.. normally when i have my head phones on he'd shut up.. and just stare at me.. or do my housework..


today discussed bout guys and girls with my auntiess.. and abt man. basically whatever i said bout man.. all my uncles agree.. what they're afraid and stuff.. hahaa..

then my aunties said. this generation that u're in.. GOOD WIVES ARE HARD TO FIND. but not that hard for A GOOD HUSBAND...


i guess i can comprehend the fact that it's true.. lol.. so i gotta stand up for myself. i dun have to be a good wife to have the husband i want..

No comments: