Tuesday, February 3

i'm sorri that i'm unable to say or do so.
to respect ur decisions.
i dun see a reason why i should. 

this stupid decision that u've made. 
will alter not even a lil bit of my feelings.

why cant u accept the fact that i love u and u love me too?
why cant u comprehend the idea that it doesnt hurt to give it a try?

tell me so that i'll understand. 


i believe for every problem there are few solutions to it.

just like a freaking hard ass calculas question.

just take time and try out different formulas till u get it.

why are u quitting on me?

i believe this is not the onli way to solve this problem.
it's pissing me off.

it's tearing me apart.

if u wan me to respect ur decision
why dun u try respecting mine?! 

i'm already down enough with everthing that i have to juggle with. 
studies families. and much more.

i wan u to be a freaking part of my life

dun u fucking get it?

u've known me.
good enough for me to share my things with u.

u earned my trust.
why are u tossing it like that?

my are u shattering my dreams?

i admit that i'm freaking selfish okay? can u be with me for my sake although u know that u love me? u said. the onli thing getting between us is us. so?

my arms are wide open.
waiting for u.. 
inviting u to come into my life.

just like how u did to me. 

am i stupid?
yes

so?
i dont know.

playing safe is just not me.


i was walking home tonight..
i got freaking whacked up. by a bunch of bitches that i dun even know.
they pulled my hair and had fun torturing me.

i didnt wanna defend myself. my pen knife was in my hand.
cos no matter how hard they hit me i can no longer feel anything.
it's already numb.
bruises creep along my waist.

everything is so heavy.


i'm just pathetic.
am i?

is that why ? 


i'm turning into a lunatic.

No comments: