Thursday, February 12

12/2/09

woke up late for school wasnt feeling well..

both chad and kyan couldnt jap me..

wah.. today i have to jap myself.. put in take out put in take out cos i couldnt find the vein. i think becos i do it myself it hurts like hell >.<

mom woke up early to cook for me..

didnt tell her that i'm not suppose to eat one..
then i say i cant eat after she pack for me..

dun wan break her heart.. then bring to school eat lor..

eating in class that time hanis took a pic of me eating @@ owh oh... ketua tingkatan makan dalam kelass..

my stomach was hurting like hell when i was eating.. and my throat felt like it was burning..

then the last bite really cant tahan d.. pass to my lao po.. then she eat. she say very yummy..

hahaha of cos laa!! my mommy cook one worrr...

mwahs mommy i love uuuu!!

didnt go to tuition again today.. i couldnt get up from my bed after my nap.. I NAPPED OVERTIME.. this never happen for this year.

one was at 4 50 and another class was at 6 10.. T.T i missed my fav sejarah lesson.. aiks..

so when mom came back i lied to her and said.. went to tuition no electricity..
then she found out i was lying when we were EATING again during dinner..

now my stomach still haven rest u.. making noise inside working their ass of to remove stupid food from my tummy..

now witht he homework.. and having someone on my mind.. i'm worried..



suddenly today i tot of what miss agi told me..

u see how a guy treat the mother? when u get married with the guy and have children with him. that's how he's gonna treat u..


bare this in mind she said. u'd need it..

i think mom told her the condition i'm in.
she keep introducing me to.. some famous famous ppl.. but i'm just not interested.. i'd stick with chad's dad..

No comments: