Saturday, February 7

Bleach

OH MY GOODNESSSS....

bleach is freaking awesome T.T pure kuchiki had to kill kaien T.T


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



chad couldn't make it to watch with me today after sending the medication to me.. he got err... hahah erk ermmm.. DATEEEEEE!!!!  hahahaha.. grats bro!   


well =.= he honestly felt bad when i say that i'm fine. He insisted on letting kyan come. 

so kyan came instead. replacing him.. I didnt know he played such good piano and violin..

i envy him wei! some more he's kinda good looking >.< 

he play both jazz and classic.. hahaha.. i didnt know he speak chinese at first.. then after that when he heard me speaking on the phone. then he say U SPEAK CHINESE AND CANTO? then i say errr ya. i'm a chinese and i'm a canto. 

So he started call my chinese name.. 

and i started calling him yan yan.. LOL.. 

he made the sick person cook for him!! 

hahaha.. sad for a nurse. he had to eat maggie mee with me =P of cos with my specialty..

maggie mee alone is bad for health. but he seem to like it.. so... oh well.. =D

thanks kyan for being here with me today.. 


apparently he's more emotional than me.. told him bout my story.. he used almost half a box of my tissue and i end up comforting him instead. He's a real joker man!  He's gonna stay till around 10 when ehhhh Chad will be back from his date and do my jap. so wheeeeeeeeeeeee...

I cant wait to complain to Chad abt Kyan!! 

I wonder how he'll stop me from moving >.<>


i'm really glad that he got really use to my house so i dun have to take this and that for him. well Chad! u picked the right person man!  so after he's done dumping the tissue in the bin. We started with bleach.. He wouldnt stop talking man! We were watching discovery together. DAM HE KNOWS A LOT.. so he taught me alot. especially what extra things i should do for my health.  and abt dewey too! 

Dewey kept sticking to him.. perhaps is his cologne.. 

Kyan made me sneeze the whole day.. but amazingly i didnt came down with  a cold.. When dewey was sleeping on his lap then we were doing a karaoke session.. hahaa.. well. dewey just walked away from the noise as usual.. He sang wei yi.. 





WOW.



but he mop the floor half way then stop singing d >.< 

sorry Kyan made u help me mop my floorr.. i'd spend u next time.. kekeke.. 

So Chad and Kyan say.. if valentines no go anywhere IF GOT NO DATE T.T 

go red box together.. hahahaha.. we 3 be emo together. i teach them how to dance hahaha.. 

Chad started with his drum lessons finally. and Kyan just bought an acoustic guitar. said he'd show off the next time he come.. i wonder when! but i'd look forward to it.


Kyan and Chad!!!! Gambateeehhhh!!!!
We can form like a band man >.<

Chad faster come.. Kyan is still talking..

No comments: