Thursday, February 12

memories

hmmm.. today did a lil bit of flash back.. the memories i had with my ex =]


there was once that i was down, too depressed. and u were scared..

u hugged me tight in ur arms and tell me.. it's okay dear. i'd do anythin i can to heal u.. dun cry d k? then u gentle put my head on ur shoulder while i cry and cry.. i know it's tearing u apart deep inside.. u u wrapped urself around me.. providing comfort and warmth.. u just kept stroking my hair.. telling me that it'll be okay..

i walked to ur house late at night for i dunno how many times. i couldnt hold myself up..
i know u'd be here with mee.. i was selfish and i text u.. u had a shock a came out to the bus stop.. and u saw me with that stupid sad emo face. u smiled and said. why are u here sweetheart?it's late.. wanna get some sleep? i rejected ur invitation.. threw ur hands around me and lied on ur shoulder again..

it was chilly.. i was having goosebumps.. You pushed me towards urself more.. and u smelled my hair.. ''there's my good girl u said'' i was numb..

then we started counting stars.. i said.. if u can count the stars in the sky with the same amount i already have in my mind.. i'd give u a kiss.. u got it wrong.. but i kissed u anyway ..

u restored interest in me in life.. and thank u so much for everything..

u have been a great gift that God gave mee.. =]

I hope ur doing okay..





dedicated to Darren..

No comments: