Monday, February 2

This Crying.

this crying..
drains all the energy in me.

it replaced my time for studies.

took space in my mind..

this crying..

caused me to rub my eyes.

forced me to learn to smile while i cry.

to hold back what's inside of me from my family.

this crying.. 

hurts me badly

cuts me deeply

makes me feel like it's gonna be endlessly gloomy.

crying..

isnt something i like to do.

it shows that i'm weak.

crying meant i care for u
that i love u with my heart.
that u had a place in my heart.

and now it's torn away..

i feel the pain.. 

now u.. with ur own hands rip me off from the core of ur heart.
doesn't it hurt? 
i bet it hurts more than mine..

stick it back and it'll be fine..
or replace it..
with another..


i feel so hollow..
so empty.
just numb.
nothing.

laughters excitement..
the superficial me.
yet nobody knows how much i'm struggling inside to keep it there.
to hold my tears from blurring my view..

this crying..

loses my appetite for lunch and dinner.. 
i forced breakfast down my throat.
knowing that if i eat in front of mom she'd feel better.

at home.
i'm alone.

in school.
i'm alone.

in my dreams?
i'm alone..

in my imagination.
i've been left alone.

this crying gave me nothing but strength to tear myself apart..

the past has made forgetting u imposssible.

i am suffering.. 

i know i have not found the wrong person.

u're the one that can fulfill my dreams. 

the dreams that requires u..


No comments: