Thursday, February 5

6/2/09

i was crying on the phone.
then chad knows i love to call him ry ry. cos his chinese name is rong yong .

so in short. ry.
so ry ry.. then he tam me....

lol. wasnt that hard to stop me from crying la..

just came back from school.. hahaha.. stayed back for nothing..

nothing to do also.. so decided to emo hahaha.. but a lot ppl pass by they said hi but i closed my eyes.. so some like.. said hi to me but i couldnt hear them.. was having my ear phones on.
then keen peng say me lan si pulak.. hehehe...

sorri lorr..

so decided to have a look at everything around me and write something.

not that productive though. i expected more.. just kinda distracted..

but hahaha alan came and talk to me!!! it was fun talking to him.. we were talking abt him waiting for samy and meanwhile wat should he do. atleast i made him laughed a bit =D 

he's so cuuteee... if i have a cuddly bf. it'd be so nice.. hahaha..

my habit of mixing things up bullying me again..

then will always feel sad.

aiks.

blah blah blah.. thanks alan. u brightened my day =D


remember do some sun bathing =P

No comments: