Sunday, February 22

23/2/09

today michelle didnt come to school.. she's gonna have undang test later.. good luck darling..

the rest of the day continued with a smile on my face thinking about him..


i still managed some credit to text him..

i missed him every single second but luckily the things i was studying manage to squeeze in my dense brain. 

i looked outside hoping that i'd see him.

it was recess time.. i search everywhere around my perimeter.. i couldnt see him.. it was then that i started to get worried.. is he okay i tot? or did he get caught for something.. i asked his fren and he just told me he's upstairs.

UPSTAIRS WHERE DAM IT..

but of cos i just pretend that oh.. okay.. then ignore..
but then i couldnt stop thinking what was going on.. i checked my phone again and again tot he'd send me an sms telling me why he wasnt at canteen. i just passed through it and went up. 

when i was in class i still couldnt see him. i dunno where he was. i couldnt listen to teacher anymore.. i kept looking out to see whether he's ack in class.. i asked around my class mate or the ppl i know whether they saw him.. probably me just freaking myself out.

but i dunno why. i just cant afford to see him hurt or unsafe..

it makes me feel so insecure.. 
there iis sooo many things that i wanna share with u and tell u how my day was like..


and now i'm out of credit unable to contact u T.T

i just wish after school i can have time with u.. but i'm always rushing.. T.T

i miss u.. are u home yet? where are u? how are u doing.. have u eaten ur lunch like how u promised me? 

u're driving me insane.




<3

No comments: