Sunday, February 1

awesome day

this is what i intended to post b4 the message came.


you had no idea how it felt like.
when u came and gave me a kiss..

u held my hand so tight and pressed down to ur sides so that i wun be able to move back.
i missed it.. very very badly.. you kissed me gently..

like a magic working, healing up my wounds.. 
you held me so close to u.
not wanting to let me go.

finally.
i feel wanted again..

the comfort u gave me in just the few mins.
so powerful yet so short.


i dun wan u to be sorri abt it..
a rush of love flowed through me.
it felt like a mirage.
i wanted to stop knowing that it's not right.

trying to pull myself back. but yet u held me tighter..
my pupils dilute and my palm started sweating..

this sensation.
has been long lost.
and i'm experiencing it again.

i am. grateful.

really really grateful, of what u've done.

the thing kept popping on my mind but u answered my question.

bout ur kissing theory..

but now the question is.. 

am i the onli one? 

it was awesome ;p 

 dun say sorri for that.

thanks.

No comments: