Thursday, February 5

reducing past tense today =) so no ed.

a shattered heart trembling inside me
how many times can u break till i shatter?

a slash too deep for iodine.
what have i done to deserve this?

i have to take this as my destiny
why is it me who's getting this?

a memory i got so indulged in
who is this doing to me?


my sight blurred with emotion and fury
but now i'm settling down with envy.


couples walk side by side and hand in hand.
while i grasp my fist tight like there's cash.

i stare at them and look back at my deep gash.
to notice what i wan is just not cash.

pretty girls with long curly lash
always get protected from being bash

faces of guys being smash
and it all passes by in a flash



staring at the scale of my mass
my eyes wide open looking at my ass

i wish i could just crash
becos now i am nothing more but flesh.

No comments: