Saturday, February 21

memories ep 2

it was on a monday that we were having tuition in our house..

u wasnt feeling very well.. but yet i had to continue with tuition.. every second i had my mind on u
thinking if u were okay up there..  i wish i could have share just a part of the pain that u were suffering.. it broke my heart sooo much that i couldnt stand it anymore..

i told teacher that.  i have to go to see you.. and check if u get any better.. i tot u would be sleepingg.. but u were in the bathroom.. sitting there looking so pale and sweating..

my heart dropped to the floor..
how could i have let u alone in ur room with noone to take care of u?

i asked myself.. 
i felt soo dam guilty..

i stayed with u after that skipping tuition..

fed u water and stay by ur side while u sleep.

i kissed ur fore head before u went for ur nap and sat beside ur bed and watch..

u were so much in pain that my heart was sore..

when u slept i slept too >.<
u woke up a while after

and u said u were hungry.. u didnt eat when we ate.. u just went up straight to rest..

i went down brought some more water up and macaroni ur fav food! hahaha..

fed u slowly.. u looked more lively then.. 

u smiled when i put my hand on ur cheek.. i continue feeding u.. after eating.. 
more water.. and went back to sleep again..


i stayed by ur side and slept again. but suddenly u woke me up.. smiling.. u pulled me on the bed and cuddled me and say.. u expect me to let u sleep there? u have a very nice cushion here.. 

i wanted to get down.. but u held me tighter and say.. nop. u're staying here with mee..

i gotta admit.. i was dam happy hahaha..

when u felt better. u made me sit on ur lap.. and u held me round my waist..

looked up to me and say thank u so much.. =] 

me too.. now wan to thank u for everything u gave me.. and spare mee..

the mercy u had for me.. thank u so much. u did whatever u could to not to hurt me..

and i knew how much u loved me and all?

so now i wanna thank u for everything.. and i really appreciate ur efforts 


i hope u're living a good and meaningful life now..



Ryan.



No comments: