Sunday, January 11

12/1/09

I exploded during add maths. too much fun andnumbers.. SO FUN.. =]]
school is okay.. ryan owe me something. BIG.
and something both comfortable and uncomfortable scene happened during physics.
but i'm fine with it.
i needed that anyway..

AINAH FATIN AND SHAHIRAH purposely stayed back to do the deco for the boards! such resposible ketua keceriaan.. =] i hope it does turn out well.. this is the first time i see them put such amount of effort into something.. God bless!

Today's sky is gloomy.. =( But my life has been lightened by someone.. =] 
haven been in a good mood.. out of medicine and dun have time to pick up some.. homework is occupying a lot of space. Thank you God, because i have once again come to know u and u changed my life once again.. =] i onli nap half an hour when i really need it.. 

the bible taught me a lot and still is doing a great job.. a verse everyday as my target.. the story is so interesting, i couldnt stop flipping the pagess.. stop once in a while to really figure out what it means.. 

found a few very suitable and motivating verses for me.. so i wrote it down and put it somewhere in my school bag.. =] 


Thank you Lord for giving me a fren like Chi Cheng! She's my lovely angel! she did the name list for me. thank goodness.. she also taught me a lot in a maths and other stuff.. =]

other than ashwin. everyone is nice to me today ^^

he asked me to say vulgar words. =.= i'm lucky i caught his 'joke' fast.

he asked me to read 'Alpha Q' so i did once.. then i immediately stared at him. then he grinned at me and said.. SO FAST! SMART LA U.. and looked back at his noted and started scribbling again! 


Today without my yucky drink and jap, my legs were shaking the whole time. the whole day. fell down at the stair case =( it was quite bad.. but luckily no one was there.. had bruises everywhere and my uniform dirty d T.T 

managed to bring myself off the ground.. so it's okay.. I have some great supporters by my side.. 
i'll do fine.. my notebook is blooded with things i need to do.. aikss... i'll make it some how.. 


made a few new frens today! they're cute and handsome.. kekeke... =P 

also learnt tamil from 1 to 5.. slow learner.. so couldnt learn much.. 



Thank you Lord for giving me this life and the ppl around me! I am so blessed. And the existence of my love ones fill my life with colours and motion.. =] i love You. and i love them too..

No comments: