Saturday, January 31

You.. are the best.

i wish i'd get to hold u again in my arms like how i use to.
i wish u'd lie on my lap again. like how u use to.

i hope u'd wrap me again like how i like
and whisper me i love u.

or simply babbling wei yi when we're on the bed.

i wan to stare into ur brown eyes like i use to.
i want to hold ur hand whenever i wan to.

i wish to scratch ur head and massage for u..
i wish to tell u that i love u.

i wish i'd get to walk u beside me and introduce  u to everyone that u're my bf..

i wan to treasure u like u're my baby.

i wan u to love me and be loyal to me.

i love u baby and pls do tell me.

the feelings u have for me.

but somehow. 

i have the feeling that.

this is nothing but a state of mind.

i'm afraid u no longer love me.

u know i'd do anything for u.

u knew how it was like when i was with u.

u are the best. 

u were.
u are.
u will always be. 

my best.

just like what it's written on BB..


No comments: