Thursday, January 22

22/1/09

it is thrusday today! wheeeeee...
wasnt feeling well in schooll...

so the first half of it was okay..
but not feeeling well niaa.. too active i think >.<
hahaha..

so i ate during recess.. i was freaking hungry laaa!!!
although doc say no food if eat no spicy one!
so i dun give a fuck... 
i ate anyway with belacan! =P

yeah!

so vomitted after that after recesss during english.. then lao po teman me down pbsm room.

and i spent the 2 periods of bio in the pbsm room bed..

saw wye hong and vishal. they're so funny!
=]

wye hong came in twice.

the third time he spoke
he said. wake up jane! fire!!

lol...

then michelle yap came in @@

i dun think she likes us.

i always smile to her but she like. nothing one.
mayb she's not in a good mood =]

chi cheng is so sweettt...
she came and wake me up after school...
i was afraid that she'd miss her bus.. so ask her to leave... 
almost passed out outside the school wating for daddy. he was so late..


but then i got my bag to keep me in balance i think. blacked out a few times. but then gain conscious within seconds.
once when ryan was talking to me. 
another time when soung jing was shouting my name across the street..

he was waving like crazy when he left. but i was onli capable of a smilee...

luckily dad opened the door for me.. i almost collapsed. anyway i did after i get down the car =]


dad says chad picked me up and piggy backed me up the stairs while my dad take my bags and books.. the papers came off from my filee... 

so chad. left me on my bed with my full uniform. nobody was home.dad found my house key in the bag and popped the door open. according to chad. left me there with him then rush to another place. what i heard from him in the car is he haven pack his ang pao yet.. probably why he left in a hurry.

anyway he trusts chad. =] 

so chad did the towels on my head. he said i was saying someone's name >< timing="(

i blushed when i found out he carried me up.. i notice something bout him today.. he have brown eyes too! so he walked with me to tuition. THANK GOD... 

if not it'll be so boring.. i was okay. didnt skip tuition. was late cos i was taking a bath. then ran to the tuition place with him. he carried my bags.. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE...

so i ran with my phone in the hand.

i always hold my phone in my hand. but it never rings. =(


so reach tuition d he leftt taking lrt..

then tuition was freezing. should have brought my jacket along.. 

then met new frens hehehee...

so now blog d.. gonna do homework! =]

tired.. medicine dose.. aiks. makes me drowsy., cant take it in the morning..

stomach's reacting bad. doc arent happy with the situation. who cares.

i love u

No comments: