Wednesday, January 7

sorrrriieee readersss... i apologizee...

i apologize for not updating my blog... but homework and my lover is keeping me occupied >.<

yes i'm officially in love =P  


becos of this i smile for nothing in class.. and smile when someone makes me mad..



when i went homee... with my phone in my pocket.. and my bags at home... 
in my school uniform i sat, on a bench in the park.. and looked up at the sky 
and closed my eye to think.. to have this few mins of nature and back to studies..

today i'm gonna have 3 tuitions... 4 50 to 7 30 and 8 to 8 30...

i bet my hands are gonna break during violin...

hahahaha...


i sat at the parkk... and i found out the bench had a lot of antss.. so i got upp.. and stood there.. on the grass in the middle of the parrkkk... my phone rangg... and i looked the message..

why so gloomy my dear, the words appeared on my purple screen..

i said.. u're not with me now. how do u know? 

another message came in, and it says well my dear i'm with u now. 

of cos. spontaneously, he's gonna say something sweet. i bowed my head to reply..  and pray that i can see him sooner.

i miss him..

and when i pressed okay and it's sent. 











i sighed deeply..
as i wait for his replyy..













a voice whispered beside my ear, so familiar and so lovely.

''i'm rite here baby..'' he whispered..

and he gently wrap his arms over my waist from the back...


GOSH! a time like this! stinky and still in my uniform..

he cares a lot bout  cleanliness.. he smelled my hair.. and said..


no worries i know what u're thinking.. ur hair smells nice.. some perfume? or is it that ur sweat that's soo sweet..  he then kissed my neck.. 

a shiver broke all over my body.. he felt it too, and yet he held tighter.. 

shock. VERY SHOCK.. 

i love you baby..

u freaked me out =(

wise choice for choosing to speak first though.. i would have kicked u if u held me first >.< 

took 5 mins just to update >.<

my personal tutor.. finally here.. 

current status : lovey dovey..



No comments: