Wednesday, January 21

blah blah blah

You are my legend. the past is present but yet not future. i now show this picture. the one u've been annoyed for. is it you who i love or him? i now tell you. u are part of me and as for our mind. our minds figure the same stuff without communicating. i know what u're thinking and u know mine. our heart pounds at the same rate when we mime. each step closer, cant deny. that we wish harder that we'd caught each other's attention.

you put me through heaven and now hell. i'm tired of being in the shell. u text once in a while and my eyes would swell. now my mind swirls around with ur smell. ur every fall and cut slaughters me, like an assasination meant for me.

dun wish to believe that you love me. but this love is complicated. i'm sleepy.


it is often that ppl catch ur eyes.
but it is very rare for ppl to catch ur heart.



good nite.
lazy finish.
sorri readers.
i love ya all.. especially albert bobby billie michelle liang jason joseph chi cheng dewey justin susan eunice and a long list down.


nites everybody

No comments: