Thursday, January 1

New year and a new cut!

it's a new year and a lot of things happen!! wooooooooooooottttttttttttt... mom woke me up and i smelled something.. soo soothing.. and brings back the memories! she COOKED BREAKFAST.. mom's cooks the best breakfast in the world. 
so she used what's left. to cook. bacons hams and also eggs. ryan tried one of my mom's sanddwiches.. ask him how it taaste like! normally when mom makes something she'll make another set for him. last time....




the combi and the way my mom arrange it. the.. bacon. mid piece. i ate it >.< 





this is the pic of my left hand. i cut right across my palm where my line is.         
it doesnt hurt that much cos it's deep. we were making lotek!! my fav info salad. it made me drool... we bought sauce from indo... yummm.. bwahahahaha. deep cuts normally doesnt hurt that much.
so took a pic wil the blood was still flowing. gonna have a hard time bathing.. aikss...


this vid. is a hard ass vid. watch it. and u'll laugh the hell out of u! new year new mistake! kor was doing laundry and notice something fell downstairs. it made me laugh till my throat aches.. 


No comments: