Saturday, January 3

for you oh!

it is becos of you that i feel loved again 
u give me the inspiration to write again.
u made me feel important again.
and becos of you, i wanna fall for you again..

you said that i was rich too.
with your love and care.
and now i want to tell you, 
it is becos of u that i live by faith and not by sight.

in the baffling wind filled with grains of sand.
u stretched out ur hands to rescue me from the frightening and confusing time.
i didnt dare to ask for help. but u stood there with me
and left ur out stretched hand. 
atlast. u grab me by the hand and pulled me out..

u said i'll hold u tight for better or worse.
to love me more by every second..
u promised me that u'd never curse..
and not leave my heart ever broken..

i love u baby! stay by my side.. 
and i will show u what love is like =P 

 

No comments: