Sunday, January 4

First Day of School!!

woooooooooooooooo.. i know everyone will be having the same title >.< everybody is sooooo nice todaaayyy!! a lot ppl help meee... giri and chon giap helped me carry the booksss... then yik loong help me to buy booksss.. while i was dehydrating and dying there cos my medicine has been digested... keep filling my stomach with ittt.... keep drinkinggg... and becos of that.. ashwin and his gang was laughing at me cos i kept sucking on my bottlee... =.= 
then ryan lorr.. buy me foodd.. hahahaa..  if it wasnt becos of the books he would have taken the money already. then we created all sorts of excuses to pay.. but i lost.. it's all becos of the stack of books i tell u... 

i'm the class monitor again =.= 3 years already... since my second year of school in samad until noww... well.. for the sake of the points. i guess it was okay. it was a havoc today when we did the arrangements. apparently.. PPL DIDNT OPEN THEIR EARS TO LISTEN... aiksss... supposingly when the ppl are suppose to go get the books, they're suppose to go 10 by 10.. so it wouldnt be crowded. but it was crowded anyway >.< 


i ararnged all the groups by 10 in a group. everybody just got down to take it... luckily i didnt get scolded... saw krystle yuet may my darlsss... yu hong smiled to me @@ scare mee.. 


my class teacher is mr ng.. waw... interesting... he's gonna teach us physics.. mr elvin's gonna teah us add maths... cik anita is gonna teach us english... and i think others same teacher... and the nite mare will start with pn soo.. our sivik teacher. she is LOVELY. i tell u.. 


then.. DANIEL sms mee... for a few days... i think.. i dunno.. a lot 017 unknoown numbers sms me these dayss.. so confusing.. 


today didnt get to snap any picss... chelle and men's class the whole day also got teacher.. aiksss.. T.T i wanna take a piccc laaaa...... with both of uuu... c


carmen was totally blur when she saw the plaster on my hand. all she said was.. PENGUIN! cos there was a pic of penguin on my plaster.. 


conclusion of the day...

penguin is a cute plaster.

No comments: