Saturday, January 24

Happy Birthday Chad!

okaaaaayyy!! today it's chad's birthday! happy birthdaaaayyyy!! God bless! Good luck in everything u do, and i'd wish u'd thrive in whatever you're working hard for!!

after doc stuff me with some tasteless hosp food. left for sushi tei! in tc.  chad picked me up. then went home and get sally and justin. so we were kinda lost when we're going tc.. it was big. and i bit weird. lol..  when we were having dinner suddenly the lights went off. Chad held my wrist for a second. I dunno what was that for. i'd expected a birthday cake coming out, i tot mayb one of them might have planned it. but then the manager came to us and apologize.
no electricity >.<.. i think Chad's afraid of the dark~!! hahaahaha... He's fun though.. kept me laughing and it hurts my tummy. tummy hasn't been doing well.. i guess it's okay =] 


saw some dam awesome stuffs too in tc!



and my butt still hurts.  so after dinner spend a lot money! today did A LOT OF SHOPPING. it's fun to have a fitting room very big that u dun have to queue for. ONLINE SHOPPING!.. my fren's sister came over with some clothes to try on and we bought LOTS of them.. wheeeeeeeeeeee..... and we're all gonna share it!


packed my stuff and left.. starbucks again!...  cant have any grande though. tummy cant take itt.. 

so pictures below!


       sushi-tei





ma all time fav chawanmushi








this is freaking nice! dai dai roll..



sorri i ate one of them >.< ebi tempura










  no electricity. look at kor and sal.





i forgotten what's this called.. but it's nice! 



it's fried on the outside but soft in the inside.





  when we were all done and the house come back to live,


amazing art work done with honey!



  si fu is from China weiihh!!



a bit hard to see. but it's a dragon!





that's the wok with melted honey. and he's making mine,





phoenix!




when he's taking the thing up.














da waaaaaaa phoenix! 










made a chop too for my name!











the type of human i hold must grudge against -  clowns





they just creeps me out.. scares meee..





                                                 bad ass coffee... LOL





this is how it looks like =P











isn't it pretty?!






this is a very famous paper cutting in China!






The sifu also from China! this is one of the princesses.





isn't she gorgeous?! look at the details of this piece!!












it's time to head back to the ward. =] doc gave me good news. if my morning reports and i conduct myself properly. i'd make it out every dinner. =D 



once again happy birthday chad!! hope u had fun kekeke.. hope u like the cap! and good luck in ur competition oh! i'd pray for you.. the cap took me sometime to pick one leeeehhh!! 

No comments: