Tuesday, January 20

aiks.

i do not wish that our eyes would met
when their wet.

i do not wish to leave u alone
but i do wish to leave u alone
when u're eating abalone alone.

ur voice chimes at my ears.
on the phone but like u're near.
sometimes i just wish u're fucking here.

i cried in school
cos it's so uncool
that i kept stepping on someone's shoe
and i fell down and cried out 'wuuuuuuu~~~!!'

i pretended to hug the pillow like it was you
but it's diff cos it's not you.

i wish i can touch ur physical body
and that'd be my antibody
to fight back anybody.
that tries to prank me!

my examination
u'd be my vaccination.
to the divisions and multiplications.
from mental problems to calculations.

i'm desperate and craving.
i'd even spend my savings.
to see u moving..

i think and think
to try to find a fresh way to express
the things i have to say.

prior to the notice that we're meeting
horried to the things i'm gonna say
nervous that i'm finally seeing
the person  i've been praying.

today is different, i now stand here without him
and tmr. it'd still be different, becos i'd still stand here without him.
but in the future. things arent gonna be the same,
cos i'd be by his side.
holding his stuff from groceries.
NO.

jk..

helping and supporting him when in times of need.
okay. ALL THE TIME. 
=D

no star shine brighter than u my dear.
if my heart had a face, it'd be smiling when i see you.
even now it is.

can u see it?




can u hear it?
i just thought that i love you. =]


i know im cuckoo.
but not when i'm with you!

mwahs!

No comments: