Tuesday, January 27

CHAD! DUN STARE AT ME WHEN I SLEEP IT FREAKS ME OUT

this morning woke up, feeling a bit numb at my arms. chad was beside my bed staring at me. with that sweet loving smile of his. with a red packet in his hand flapping it like it was a mini fan. i looked at his other hand holding a needle poking inside my arm. i felt the chemicals being pumped into my blood..  and went back to sleep. he saw my in my PJs.. =.=  great. and how i sleep. horrendous look..  while he and the other guys in MY room continue talking and watching tv. i slept AGAIN. woke up and everyone stared at me al the guys. i mean of cos i feel shy. - they're all guys. nice looking guys. @@ okay.. my type of guys. so i looked around me. mayb i wet in my bed or something. or i was drooling. i dunno.  fortunately. it was neither. is just that my pillows and bolsters are on the floor around my bed. chad just picked them up threw them on the bed pass me and continue talking. and sipped his drink rite after he was done with the pillows. then they continue talking lorrr.. i wonder where he get his patience. he always pat my head and says dun be silly. and smile. it's just comforting. thanks chad. 

so today went back to serdang. some pics below.















No comments: