Monday, January 5

WOW.....

me my sis and me just came back from a 'return'. there's this dog without owner with color and just got his fur trimmed.. following my mother when she brought dewey down for a walk. then suddenly.. he just climbed on dewey but mom thought they were gonna start a fight.. so she carried her. and dog followed her all the way homee..

b4 she went for a walk. i tightened dewey's collar cos i was afraid he might try to escape and succeedd... I'LL CRY MY EYES OUT... and then she loosen it and say u'll kill himlike that... dun worrieee.. then i was in the bathroom bathing... suddenly my phone rangg... then i saw it was my mothers number @@


NO DUN TELL ME DEWEY RAN AWAY....


umm.. ya.. that was the first thing i said when i picked up the phone. she wouldnt call me becos of the wind or the view =.= becos she'd come up and tell me so that i'd admire her and not go down >.< so i knew something was wrong.g.. PLUS she sounded so frightened..

then she saidd... got one dog keep following meee wherever i gooo... i'm gonna go home now and see if HE followsss... so i was like no! i missed a good showw...


then i came out with towels still totally wet... then i came to the door and mom was outside holding the door cos dewey was excited.. the dog didnt seeem to be interested with him.. but dewey kept cryingg... saddd =( he dun have a freeenn.. bascially dewey dun have a life ><


so i got dressed still wet. i didnt bother to dry myself.. the dog is much more attractive than me.. so just wore a short pants and some shirt i grabbed frmo my closet and put it on.. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE... but who cares laa.. then brought the dog on dewey's leash..


then we brought back the dog to where my mom found him.. then suddenly someone called out BOY! excuse me that's my dog!!! =.= what the heckk.. if it's me i would have been looking around and not waiting at my balconyy..! anyway the owner stayed in the 5th floorrr... WOW...

no wonder what BOY came up the stairs he went to the fifth floorr...

The daughter was crying T.T thank u very muchh.. thank uuu very very muccchhh she kept repeatingg... we just smiled and let her have her moment with BOY...

what a name.. we've never tot of calling our dewey BOY... BOY....

the name some how bothers me.. well it's not a name to me =] an addresss... BOY is quite old i think... ehehe..

that's it for today... i need someone from my class to supply me with water >.< anyone wanna volunteer.?

No comments: