Friday, January 16

Today!

this morning.. still didnt have time to take my medicine and my japs. i'm afraid of pills now.. japs.. not so much of itt... so i'm out of drugs and i feel weird. i know it's bad to be dependant on it. perhaps  i should live without it for a while! i have a lot to do this year and i'm not gonna let this thing inside me stop me! =D

so i'm in kelab QM! tmr got duty lorrr...haha have to reach school early! today talked to my mui mui and also wendy for a while. they kesian me siaaa... then today also bang into kyrstle and yuet may, yen peng, wye hong. today was almost late for school.. 

couldnt get out of my bed to wake my mom cos of my stupid back. laid there helpless then with all the energy i gathered throw myself off the bed..  by the time i get okay with my body and started to clean myself up. it's already very late. so nothing for recess today. ate nothing T.T 

i got locked up in the room with yik loong or nicholas. cant remember.. then yik loong locked me inside trapping me.. so nicholas came and rescue me twice. hahaha. thanks! so we changed inside the store room and played.. till recess end did some homework lorrr... as usual.. cant do homework in canteeen laaa.. a lot distractions..

so suddenly saw that there's meeting for PBSM. so used nicholas phone to sms dad that i'll be staying back lorrr.. ummm... meeting was at 12 45.. then from 12 30 to i think 10 mins. did something naughty with someone.... tsk tsskkkk... =P

it was fun! 

meeting was okay. normal.. learn new stuff.. then after that went down with yik loong and dad was there already.. go home. saw mom making cookies. so helped her =] wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...

there's one special ummm... jar of cookies i made specially for someone to repay the debts.. i owe them so much.. =] but the diabetics cant eat! onli for the others. the one with diabetes can have the other cookie.. kekee... 

keep telling my mom that i wanna sleep if not i'm gonna sleep during tuition.. so it is 5pm now. tuition is at 6 10. i have to leave at 5 45 and which means i'm not gonna get some sleeepp... kekekkee.... 


after tuition and it's time for homework! anime! bleach! and also.... MEETOTO!!! started to do some recording for sally's songs and i'm trying to make my own too.. jazzyyy onesss.. classical bore me noww.. and also record my singinggg...


kinda fun.. hehehee... 

No comments: