Wednesday, January 28

this morning..  i tot of thoughts or things that would've win ur rheart or make u happy..

this morning i woke up trying to make myself look pretty so that u'd be impressed.

this morning i woke up knowing that someone loves me 

this morning i woke up happily knowing that i'd be talking to u in a matter of time.


this 29th january morning..

my eyes swollen from the crying
my heart was left dying
while my heart loves the sire
that showed me my true desire
i wake up in that instant.
to know that we are distant
i shook my head hard and tell myself.
u gotta be kidding. 
things are just skidding.

i fell in love with a lie.
a hallucination..

a person that never did love me.
and used lame excuse to get rid of me..
that used superficial words to win me over.
and use sadistic words to trample me over.
u never tried to hover
cos u are getting older
i tot i'd lie on ur shoulder
but u told me i gave u a boner.
u restored me with laughter
and now i'm filled with anger..

raged with me falling in love with u..
i warned myself.
so did u my darl.
u said be careful..
but yet i fell..

it is all my fault with what i'm in.
Lord pls guide me 
and be with me till the day.

billie. u were my dream guy. and now my nightmare.

just like my father.. 


i fell inlove with the person that has the same characteristics with the person i hate most in the world.. 

what did i get myself into?
troubles one after another.

i love you. 
but i know i'm already in ur past. 




No comments: