Friday, December 5

=(

uhhhh.. woke up in the morning sleeping wit my mama.. my godness.. i think i had 5 unpleasant dreams. hahah weird too. but it's what's been through my mind.

i was watching my bro play death ace or toll or something. i dunno. it's freaking scary. zombies lol.. and there are lots of types? dam yuck one. a team of 4 ppl. then one of them is call witch. they cry one.. spooky.. if u use the flash light and point towards her. she'll come attack u. u dun shoot her too! she's easily agitated. touch u once then die d..

ya.. so yesterday nite i had to sleep with mama cos of that.. then.. my mom kept saying. but my daddy is gonna come back and see me tonight.. u sure u wanna join me? then suddenly when i was sleeping. she came and hug me from the back and make creepy noises. i kicked her >.< i was so shocked. then i almost screamed. hahaha..

then one of them is that my hair got cut till it was very unacceptable. so i bought a rebonding clip and wanted to straighten it. then it cost me over dunno how much. but it wasnt working but i cant claim it back cos no warranty =.=

then i dreamt that he died.


hahahahaha.. geez. so extreme..

and the others i forgotten >.< i'm hungry =( nth to eat at home.. and my tummy not feeling well.. my shoulders are sore and my head hurts. i think it's the stupid injections. wake up in the mornig have to drink those disgusting stuff as well. but not as much as last time. cos i'll be staying home the whole day I THINK. hopefully not.

that's it for now.

No comments: