Tuesday, December 9

challenging day

A slide shade of grey and white on the sky. I looked up at the sky. i stared at it waiting for a reply. the rain dwindled. so did my patience. as the songs change randomly. i began to panic. i searched and found myself amist. this annoying girl keep talking to me. asking my every action. and u just sit there laughing..

so there was this 17 year old guy who actually challenged me to swim. i gotta admitt by how he swims he wanna challenge me? LOL so i changed. and i fast 4 laps ahead of him all 4 strokes. if u count that as a stroke.. so when i was done. i got up. he was panting. well i gotta admit i was dead tired just pretended to be cool u know.. so i say. in a dramatic way.

''YOU DUN MESS WITH THE COACH'S DAUGHTER!!'' poking his chest. i gotta admit it feels fine. and he stared after me at amazement. gosh. that really made me laugh..

No comments: