Monday, December 8

today..

wooooooooooooooot!!!~ so after the sessions, came home then we watched bolt and 10 promises to my dog T.T i am soooooooooooooo glad that i had an shoulder to lean on man. i mean it's so tempting >.<>.<


the most funny thing was. i wanted to eat nuggets. so she asked regular or large. so i said large. then after that. i didnt know that it was THAT large. 6 sticks with 3 in each i was like@@ oh great. i got myself in deep trouble.. i couldn't leave my stomach empty it'll onli make the vomiting worse. so. GOSH. i tried to stuff it in, but at the same time take it easy on my stomach.

so ya. nuggets from the GSC reminds me of someone. the most funny thing was. at the thought of him. i feel nauseated again. LOL. my gosh. am i that bad?

technically speaking he's afraid of my tears. such a sweetie!.. umm the one went out together with me and joined with family after that guy.

my family members tend to like him. so i guess he's fine. i asked mom too. she said ya..
just dun get too indulge with your chocolate fudge. i'm starting to love chocolate. so i call him my chocolate fudge. also gotten the idea from charlie and the chocolate factory.. YUM... hahaha..

No comments: