Sunday, December 7

so the vomitting continues through out the day.
you came and pick me up and drive me to the park.
i brought you to THE table to let you know more about my PAST.

i asked you whether this is it
the feeling of getting rid of it
a memory that used to whip
and make me go frustrated and make me eat.

you said i dunno honey.
perhaps u're over it.
hopefully you'll get better
but for now we will share it.

it was great the carvings was gone.
cos i wanna wipe everything away
like nothing was there before.

you held the door for me
while i get in.
i knocked my head
and you swathed in
around me that is to ease the pain.

you look at my still swollen hand from yesterday's cooking
and it was an incident that i got it.
the aura of exultation that you bring with affects me
i forgotten bout the red and continue to go in.
to let you in my PAST as they no longer hurt
no longer painful.
is this how it feels like?
to have moved on?
to feel no pain when u think of the person.
to have not think of him the whole day.
to look at something that we use to share but he did not came in?
to look at the gifts he presented with no feelings?

i've donated them all.
and i feel great.

the precision of timing was too ironic
and i cuss under my breathe as you speak
a treacherous guy to his face was what he was.
a filthy hypocrite is what i'd call.

an embellishment on his life.
and a ruin was looming around him guy.
a person with no ethics
with puckered nose and forehead.
traumatized by the fact.
he mesmerized me with superficial needs
but then you brought the exquisite.
i stood like horror struck me
when you hugged me tightly.


you ran off immediately.
when i acted coldly.
he turned abruptly.
but you were gone.
thank God.
we wouldn't have known what happen if he saw.

No comments: