Wednesday, December 24

nth to do.

morning wake up .. lmao till afternoon watching anime. then after that. eat d.. continue watching.

let mom found out i use washing machine wash my school shoes. she was raged with fury. and dashed at me with the shoes. when i tried my best to sprint into the kitchen hoping to stop her from discovering what was in the washing machine. she never allowed me to use the washing machine to wash my shoe. have to hand wash. and i heard is pretty clean. and my shoe is very dirty. so i decided to give it a try but got a smack. T.T
this was how it went..

jane! why the clothes inside the washing machine still inside one?! few days d lo!(uhhh the shoe was inside since the day b4 yesterday. i totally forgotten about it)
fungus and molds growing d lo! the clothes will stink..


then the light bulb on my head lit.

oh.. SHIT. my shoes.

mommy! i yelled. and sprinted in the kitchen's balcony.

she was there holding my shoes with her hands and smiled.

and the shoe came flying to my face. i dodged.

and it hit the wall ..


phew..









i tot..




and immediately i somehow 'woke up'.. oh no.. it's not over.

who say u can use washing machine to wash ur shoes one hah?! school shoes use hand wash one ah! u use washing machine wash will spoilt the washing machine know a not?! school shoe more expensive or washing machine more expensive hah?! (i was telling her that if u wash ur shoe occasionally not that frequent it wouldnt be so worn out. so i said no need to wash the shoes. wash twice or thrice per year enough. if u hand wash the shoe will be torn one ma.. )

i used the magic spell..

i smiled.

then she just walked out of the kitchen mumbling.


so after that when i continued with my anime.

oi. bao bei. go bath go clinic. then yum cha with me.

oh.. so i changed. while waiting for her to get ready cam whored a while.

=]


uhhh..
hehee...



michelle gave me the skirt for christmas! but uhh.. mom opened it. and michelle darl warned me not to open it till christmas.. soooo sorri =( forgive me k? i love u! mwahs..



that's all.. waiting for daddy to come for dinner and off we go! to celebrate... tmr's birthday boy's birth!

No comments: