Monday, December 15

what if one day i tell u that i'm bored of u. 
i'm tired of you. 
and i never wan u again.
tat u never can see or touch me again.

truthfully. i just cant wait.
i miss u every single second.
i wan u in my arms. 
i wan u to emerge in the thin air and embrace me
till it threatens to devour me into dust.

i wan you.
i wan you badly.
words cant express how much i need you in my life.

and every second
every word
every message
everything
that you said
strengthens the magnetic force that i have towards you. 

i held on to my spot tight. 
waiting for the time to let go.
if this is a dream.
i wish i'll never wake.

if this is a lie.
i wan you to lie to me forever.

if having wat u're giving me means to lose everything i have
i will. i will give them all
willingly from the bottom of my heart.

all i wan is you. 
and all u wan is me.

u said time doesnt measure but it's the love that matters.

i love you.
deeply.
like i have once before.
or mayb even more.
 

you fill every part of me with ur image.
your words are carved into my heart
and the actions you did are imprinted in my mind.

it was now that i realise. 
that forever is in your eyes.
u make all my problems to go away.
and i wan u to be my everything.

the way you conduct yourself impressed me with very much humour.
my heart is swelling up
as the thoughts of you flow in and never out.

my anger dwindled and eventually came to a stop.
i became determined that i will make it through.
you promised you would be with me, for my another admission.
i warned you before hand. you said that  u will be okay.

you lunged yourself on me 
and laid me down quietly.
sedate me with your eyes so moisture
that my concentration was all on you.

how could i resist?
what should i do to contain myself?
when can i show you how contented i am when i'm with you?
why cant i comprehend the thought that you love.
who captured my fractured heart and bind them back together with patience and love?
you. 

your memories of me are so precise.
so meticulous.
so clear.

it made me confuse and made me think.
how could u have love me so much in such a short time?
and made me love you?

a spell that you cast? spellbind? 
an enchantment? i've been so engrossed by you. 
 

if you are a hallucination.
i'll stay a lunatic forever. 
i will want to be..

No comments: